Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm a huge fan of women's "men's" watches. Nordstrom has had Michael Kors ones as part of its Anniversary Sale the past three years and each year I get one. This is my final one and now I have in each color I wanted (silver, white, and gold).

Michael Kors Crystal Bezel Chronograph Watch
Michael Kors Crystal Bezel Chronograph Watch
Click here to download
I'm a huge fan of women's "men's" watches. Nordstrom has had Michael Kors ones as part of its Anniversary Sale the past three years and each year I get one. This is my final one and now I have in each color I wanted (silver, white, and gold).
I'm a huge fan of women's "men's" watches.  Nordstrom has had Michael Kors ones as part of its Anniversary Sale the past three years and each year I get one.  This is my final one and now I have in each color I wanted (silver, white, and gold).
Click here to download
MICHAEL Michael Kors Emerald Satchel
MICHAEL Michael Kors Emerald Satchel
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment